Topics of Interest
CMA APEX (Online + Personalised Coaching)
Designed and Recommended For:
Founders and Senior Leadership
Organizations rely on their reputations and with social medias ability to impact that reputation at an ever-increasing speed, during time of crisis it is critical that leadership can react quickly decisively and efficiently.
Course Abstract and Scope
Business Resilience, Business Reputation management during crisis, tailoring business communications and media interviews at the time of crisis, strategizing crisis preparedness and management to leverage such situations are the key areas of focus
6 weeks (Personalized session of 2 hours once a week with pre-reads)
- Content Security
- Flexible learning hours
- Networking with renowned lecturers, profound speakers and professionals from various regions and countries on CMA web forums
- Interactive Lectures conducted through video conferencing
- Suitable Online examination pattern and practical assignments
Available from the subject matter experts to resolve student queries during the course
Certification: Rauch Education
- Gaining deeper insights on strategizing business reputations during the inevitable.
- Mastering the paradigms of sustainable business resilience
- Decoding media-nomics.
- Synthesizing cross sectorial crisis management
- Getting prepared to combat new influencers in the organisation ecosystem.
Importance of Education Quotes
Aristotle "The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."
Nelson Mandela "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."
Benjamin Franklin "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."
John Dewey "Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself."
Anthony J. D’Angelo "Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow."
Leo Buscaglia "Change is the end result of all true learning."
Allan Bloom "Education is the movement from darkness to light."
Albert Einstein "Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."
Christine Gregoire "Education is the foundation upon which we build our future."